Re: Potters and high altitude

GSTahoe@aol.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:02:10 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/99 5:15:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ttursine@gnt.net
writes:

> Well, we know it's not cattle & sheep are low-volume ... probably not
> whales. So we're left with either tourists or a family of lake
> monsters. What do you think, Geoff?

Well, Bill, now that most of the jet-skis, which where affectionately known
as "Lake Lice" by our Tahoe sail group, have been outlawed, and the fact that
this last weekend the predominant boat on Lake Tahoe was the Potter, and that
we really had a gas, I would say that it's a possibility that there where a
few too many Potterers dining on Hormel Chile and Spam at Emerald Bay. It is
a distinct probability we have created gas powered sail boats that caused a
methane cloud preventing the efficient operation of outboards, with the
exception of Seagulls, of course. This, I believe, is a temporary situation.
No skipper of a cute little boat can manufacture methane for too long.
They'd blow up.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV