Re: Vessel Examination at Last PY Sail

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:56:25 EDT

Greg,

Sounds like a great idea. Saturday will be a busy schedule. The best time
on Saturday would be after the race, say after 4:30 or so. That would give
everyone plenty of time to get back to the Marina.

Sunday morning is another good time. The wind is very light in the morning
at this time of year.

Best,
Judy B.