Rinsing

TillyLucy@aol.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:30:47 EST

In a message dated 12/24/99 8:28:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Geoff,

Sailing mostly in salt water, I do a lot of rinsing. Some ramps have a
freshwater hose which allows you to rinse immediately but many don't and I
often don't get around to it until the next day or two. You mentioned rinsing
the hull and motor but don't forget to rinse the trailer thoroughly, I'd say
it is the trailer that suffers most with salt water use.

Dave Kautz
P-15 #1632 Tilly Lucy
Palo Alto, CA

P.S. The moonlight sail was just as beautiful as Harry said it was, though
sometimes while picking our way through the floating debris in the moonlight
I felt more like Bogie in the "African Queen" than Bing Crosby.