Fwd: Confession and Observation

GSTahoe@aol.com
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:46:19 EST

--part1_0.a79648fe.2598d5bb_boundary

In a message dated 12/27/99 5:03:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
WZeitler@compuserve.com writes:

<< Mike,

A VERY nice addition to the P -15 rail is to go to the hardware store and
buy a package of that split foam tubing that is for wrapping around hot
water heater pipes for insulation. Put that around the rails and make it
fast with some nice matching colored vinyl tape. Reason....after a while
that rail gets mighty hard on your back and really hurts after a while.
The padding is quite cheap and can make a BIG difference in comfort.

Bill Z
Wilmington, DE
EX- P-15 " Just Wight " >>

I had used pipe insulating foam on my rails for several years before IM came
out with the sunbrella rail covers. The foam on the pipe insulation breaks
down rapidly and becomes chunky and uncomfortable and looks terrible. With
the sunbrella rail covers, which come with foam padding, there is no such
breakdown. I've now had the rail covers in place for three years without
having to replace them and they look just as nice as the day I put them on.

Worth the few bucks they cost.

Geoff

P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV and