RE: Sailing, Sailing

From: Sayer, Chris (ChrisSayer@StratfordGroup.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 11:05:20 PST

I'd love to check out a few new cruising grounds. Count me in for any such
adventures. I was in Half Moon Bay on the afternoon of New Year's Eve...
thoughts of a whale-watching voyage came to mind. I suspect it has been
tried before. Any veterans of such a trip have thoughts to share? As I
recall, Tilly Lucy's "radar pod" was installed with the Pacific in mind.

Chris Sayer
P15 #2380, Akala
San Jose CA