Re: new subscriber

From: GSTahoe@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:54:12 PST

In a message dated 1/5/00 10:26:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dlebowitz@sprintmail.com writes:

<< >Hello Potter owners,
> I am new to the list and am not a Potter owner, but a Montgomery 15
>owner. Since both boats are about same size, I'm always on the lookout
>for applicable ideas and modifications.
> I am not able to access the lesbois.com/wwpotter url when I click on
>it. Do any others have this problem?
>Fran
>M15 #236 >>

Fran,

As far as the web page is concerned, it's broken. I'm sure other's will
write you and give you better info. There are quite a few, one of the best
being at the following link: <A HREF="http://potter-yachters.org/">The
Official Web Site of the Potter Yachters</A>. I'm not positive that I can
send a direct link from AOL to a non-AOL user. If not, the URL is:
http://potter-yachters.org/

As far as being a Montgomery sailor, there are a few who join our group
sails. We've had a couple at almost every Lake Tahoe outing.

They are so similar that when I took my boat to a local marina for some work
to be done, they looked at it and told me there was another Potter just like
it that got wrecked in a winter storm and if I'd like to scavange, they told
me where the wreckage was. When I found it, it turned out to be a
Montgomery. I should've known anyway. Potters don't wreck!

Geoff

P-15 Lollipop
Sail (hull?) number: 1961
N. Lake Tahoe, NV and