PY Newsletter Editor Needed

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:11:40 PST

Glen Renk will not be able to continue as Potter Yachters newsletter editor
this year, so the club is looking for a volunteer. Some desktop publishing
experience is desirable. It is not necessary that the editor live in the
Bay Area.

Judy asked me if I would be interested since I was editor a couple of times
in the past. Although I enjoy doing the newsletter, I have a number of long
overdue projects planned for this year, which can't be put off any longer,
so I have to decline this year.

For the past two or three years, we've had another person to handle the
printing and mailing, so the editor needs to be concerned only with
collecting articles and making up the newsletter. That arrangement will
probably continue this year.

The editor is free to use whatever DTP software he or she has access to and
can redesign the format as desired.

If anyone is interested, please contact me or one of the other Potter
Yachters officers before the annual meeting on January 16, when new
officers will be elected.

Harry Gordon
P15 Fleet Captain
Potter Yachters