Re: Small Craft Advisor

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 10:39:15 PST

I have to agree with this endorsement. I got mine Friday.
I was surprised at the size of it, and expected to see a
newsletter type thing when I opened the envelope. It's a
real magazine, and more to the point, it has stuff in there
I can actually use instead of just dreaming about. (I got
no plans to move up to a bigger boat, but it's fun to dream.)

Case in point: it does a review of the Com Pac 19. In there
it describes the portapotty being under the companionway
ladder. I sure don't like where mine is, and this gave
me the idea of trying to see if the portapotty I have will
fit under there. If it will and I can rig a way to slide it
in and out of that space, that will be so much more usable
than it's current location, and will provide me with way
more storage area.

When I read Sail or whatever there was rarely anything I
could use directly. Like Jim, I read mine cover to cover,
and now am waiting anxiously for the next issue.

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID