RE: New dinghy and homebrew motor idea!

From: Dickerson, Richard (Richard.Dickerson@TTMC.TTUHSC.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 12:06:39 PST

Sears used to sell something like that. It was a gas-powered weed wacker
with a curved shaft fitted with a small plastic propeller. The upper end of
the shaft contained a transom bracket. Seems like the name was bumblebee
and it weighed less than 10 pounds.
Richard Dickerson, Ph.D., DABT
Associate Professor, TIEHH and
Department of Pharmacology