( ;^ D) ANNOUNCEMENT ( ;^ D)

From: Dennis W. Farrell (dfarrell@ridgecrest.ca.us)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 16:29:50 PST

Allen Parks, who was my predecessor as list maintainer, had backed up the
site and was able to re-establish it and provide me with the backups.

Allen deserves a *bunch* of credit for having been so fore-sighted. He was
as surprised as any of us when the lesbois.com site disappeared.

Please visit the site at
http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/515/

Note that it is in need of updating, for which I need some information. If
those who have established private web pages will send their URL's to me
I'll incorporate them into the site within the next two weeks. Other
changes are in the mill and will start appearing before spring.

If you have comments/suggestions, please send them to me, preferably off
list.

<WOW> -- dwf (Potter Mailing List & Web Site maintainer)