Re: Tilting Trailers

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 23:21:47 PST

Eric brings up valid concerns....the 19 does weigh a lot more than the 15.
One would think the trailer for the larger boat would be set up to use the
tilt mechanism though.....isn't the winch bigger and stronger? the winch
line?

Using the tilt makes launching my boat so easy! Seems like it oughta work
for the 19 too....thoughts, anyone? Harry? Judy? Jerry?
Ken Silverman, vegan lorax (a 15)