Re: Battle of the List maintainers [N]

From: Jim Nolan (panache426@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 08:18:23 PST

Rye:
I think it would be more appropriate to have a major sea battle between the
two coastal fleets. Participants would be equipped with mops, buckets of
clean wet toilet paper to hurl at each other and firehoses. It could take
place in the Gulf of Mexico or in the Great Lakes. Large viewing stands
could be constructed on shore so royalty could watch the battle from afar.
Admirals could maneuver their fleets into position. Broadsides of wet toilet
paper and thrusts of the mops until one side lowers its burgee!

Jim Nolan P-19 #426 Panache