Re: Mfg's. recommend props allow designed rpm range

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:39:02 PST

I have to admit that I didn't really expect any other answer wrt this
part of it. I figured it would just take time and playing around with it
until I learned the right touch for that motor. Just hoping. :-)

I have to admit that I found the o'scope suggestion funny. I can just
see it now, a P-19 motoring back and forth, an o'scope on the cockpit
seat closest to the Suzy, the probes connected, and a loooooong
extension cord back to an outlet on shore. :-)

Thanks for the feedback. That about the sawtooth waveform is about right
for when it's running too fast. I'll just have to be out there and doing
a little more motoring than I'd like for a while. At least I'll have the
sail in case I get bored. ;-)

Bill B.
P-19 #454, "Dream Catcher"
Nampa, ID