spinnaker

From: mike kris harhen (rockingh@oroville.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 06:35:41 PST

Leaves

After a nice day of sailing, probably the best this year so far, we have that information you requested on the spinnaker.
It was made by the spinnaker shop in Palo Alto, Ca.
It is nylon and multi colored very pretty. The size measurements that we took are as follows.
    22ft from the tack to the top of the sail
    14ft from the tack to the clew
It comes with no lines.
    We would like to get 250.00 for it. Depending where we would have to send it we would want shipping. Or if you are inclined to take a nice trip to Lake Oroville you could try it out first.
    Let me know .
    Mike and Kris

aleabanr.gif

Leaves_Bkgrd.jpg