Re: THE BRITISH SEAGULL ?

From: drewschenck (drewschenck@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:19:49 PST

Bob,
Thank you for the input. Until I posted this and heard from "the knowledge
bank" I thought I wanted an internal tank and by far everyone says go for
external. I am convinced. I was interested to see that you had a McGregor
and now have a P19, Did you have something similar to the McGregor 26X? I
saw something about that boat on this news group and checked it out on the
web. It seems like the McGregor 26X is the perfect trailer boat (when I have
an extra $20,000). Even though folks are recommending the Nissan 3.5 and a
Honda 2, 4 stroke, I have not heard any negatives against the SeaGull.
Drew
P15 #463 "Ringle" - Does anyone know where the name "Ringle" came from? -
answer is worth 10 points!!!

> > I need to get a motor for my P15 within the next five weeks. I have an
> > electric motor but want something with more power before taking a
planned
> > trip up to Long Island Sound. I also want to start taking regular trips
> > Cape Lookout not far from my home. Before getting even near the ocean I
want
> > a gas engine, GPS, VHS. I have just looked at the British Seagull page -
Is
> > that a good motor? Knowing I want some power what would you suggest as
the
> > ideal motor? I also need it to be inexpensive (doesn't everyone). I
would
> > like suggestions on best place to buy one as well as the best model.
Does