Unidentified subject!

From: Bill Payne (bpayne@sanynet.ne.jp)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 15:14:57 PDT

>Yet another, and final trip plan, last one, I promise...>>

  I'm here another 28 hours. The plane leaves at 10 tomorow (Thursday) and
arrives at 1. In Hong Kong I must catch, in order, a train, 2 subways and
a bus to get to the Hebe Yacht club in the 'New Territories' where the Nalu
4 is anchored. Roy, 'the Spaniard', arrives today; he will be the 4th crew
member. Friday I will have to go into H.K. proper to the Russian Consulate
to get my visa and enjoy a little of the town - if the boat is ready. Jim
and Diana want to leave Saturday of Sunday depending on the weather.