Re: Bad mast raising experience

From: Curt Westlake (cwestlake@k-w-b.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 09:21:26 PDT

For what it's worth, I found the same to be true. I have had a number of
cockeyed misadventures during the mast raising sequence, but my mast has never
shown any wayward side to side movement. BTW I don't use the gin pole. Too much
extra work and little perceived value.

Nancy: I would check the tension on those baby stays.