Re: [WWP] forward ballast

From: Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 18:42:21 PDT

Two 50 pound bags of children's play sand at Home
Depot might also do the trick. About $1 a piece, they
can be molded to fit the irregular shape of the
compartment. On the other hand, I wonder if the salt
might also serve to absorb the dampness in the cabin
air?

- Scott
Charleston

=====
Foshee Family sailing pages! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/sail2.htmlCoconut Island Bookshelf - Scott's sailing and adventure favorites! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/books.html