[WWP] Multiple Boats

From: Bill and Linda Farris (eaglesv@mwt.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 05:20:51 PDT

Hi Gang:

Here we have three boats. A Potter 15 #1186 "Billinda", a 14' fishing boat,
and a Snark that someone gave me. I am planning on building a very small
(8') plywood boat using stitch and glue method just for the fun of building
it with my son. I will use the Snark sail rig on that. I will be adding a
Potter 19 in the next year or two to enable us to do more "camper" sailing.
When I get the 19 I plan on keeping the 15 for thoses days when I can't find
anyone to go to the lake with me.

Interesting topic.
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.