[WWP] Ballast

From: Paul and Cathy Baker (pcb@thegrid.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 07:54:08 PDT

I like using good ol' lead diving weights for ballast. It takes up little
room, and I can still use them for diving when I'm not sailing. For of
those of you who don't know me(all of you)!, I have a Rawson 30 sloop and a
Potter 14 which I'm currently working on in the garage. I am a jazz
musician and I am a painting contractor in Laguna Niguel, California. My
QUESTION for the day is: I purchased tinted lexon for my new Potter
windows, because it is very bendable,and someone told me it clouds with age
and is a poor choice. Any plastics experts out there? Thanks!!

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.