RE: [WWP] Set up poll

From: Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 15:01:20 PDT

Curt,

My average time is 45 minutes with my wife to hold the line that steadies the
mast while I raise it. I do the rest, motor from truck to boat, rigging,
launching. She usually holds the dockline, but I have tied it to the trailer
once. Fastest time was 32 minutes with my son helping. I think 40 is a good
goal. Some do it faster. I just go at a steady pace.

Ted Duke, Fairfield, Virginia
1990 WWP-19 #626 "The Duchess"
   (short mast-long boom)