[WWP] Set up poll

From: Curt Westlake (cwestlake@k-w-b.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 11:02:46 PDT

I would be interested in an HONEST poll of how long it takes
everyone
to get their boats rigged and in the water. So, here goes:

How long does it take you to set up your Potter (This is the time
from
the moment you hit the ramp parking lot, until you're on your
way)?

In answering, please state the following:

Single-handed or with crew helping
19 or 15.

I'll start. I'm a 19, I set it up all by myself (literally no
help with
rigging, launching. The family meets me in another car when I'm
ready),
and my best time is 1 hour and 20 minutes. I have a feeling that
this
is slow as heck. What do you think?

Curt Westlake
Greenville SC
"True Love"
wwp-19

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!