Re: [WWP] outfitting

From: jckniese@francomm.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 14:49:32 PDT

Dana Lindsley wrote:

> Greetings! I am expecting delivery of a new WWP 19 in a couple weeks
> and would love to hear some advice as to what to buy to fully outfit the
> boat. I don't have anything yet: no lines, no PFDs, etc. Can someone
> give me a list so I can get down to West Marine (or to their catalog)
> and order what I need for a maiden voyage? I'll also need some advice
> on what to do to unpack the boat when it arrives. I'll be trailoring to
> lakes in Wisconsin, including Lake Michigan.
> Dana Lindsley
> Waukesha, Wisconsin
> WWP 19 ???????

> Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
> of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
> FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
> 10% off any purchase, anytime.
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com
Hi Dana,
I would recommend that you get a list of the Coast Guard required
equipment for your boat. When your boat arrives check to see that all
of the standard and optional equipment is on board while the delivery
driver is still there or email IM and tell them whats missing. They
will send the equipment to you. The paperwork will arrive the next day
by overnight mail.
Would recommend that you put the mast up and rig the boat for sailing in
your driveway before the maiden voyage.
Bob
P19#1148
Dovie