Re: [WWP] outfitting

From: Duncan Young (dyoung@netpipe.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 15:13:43 PDT

Dana, Congratulations on the new boat!

Don't know about P-19's but I got a new P-15 in February and what you might
consider is a couple of Halyard/Headboard shackles, one for the jib and one
for the main. Unless you love tying knots they make set up much faster and
easier.
Just my 2 cents worth, everybody else already told you what you need.

Good luck and great sailing
Best regards, dyoung@netpipe.com P-15 #2421, "Weigh 2 Go"