Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: Magico1@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:40:25 PDT

   I can rig my P.19 in 20 minutes, however I have a good system. I have
developed a fast easy way to raise the mast using the trailer winch. I keep
the boom with the sail already flaked on tn the back of my van. I have a
quick pin for the forestay and mainsheet blocks and the boom vang. My fenders
have brass snaps that attach to the shrouds and they are the proper length.
Also I try to load most of my gear into the boat before we leave home.

            Jerry Barrilleaux HMS 18 #48 Sunshine

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.