[WWP] Re; rigging time

From: david lang (chrdvd@gte.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:46:23 PDT

It takes me at least 1 hour 15 minutes to rigg,launch, get to the dock, walk
back to the car (idling in at the bottom of the ramp) find a parking place,
walk back to the boat, go back to the car to get something that I always
forget, back to the boat, grab the 9 year old from her marine biology
research. get in the boat. fiddle with my antiquated 2hp evinrude. motor out
25 minutes to the harbor exit. Sail until the 9 year old gets sea sick
(usually about 1 hour) sail back in and do it all over again. boy I love
sailing!

Dave Lang p15 hull #554 "Go West"

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.