Re: [WWP] Re; rigging time

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 23:27:50 PDT

In a message dated 4/17/00 11:47:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, chrdvd@gte.net
writes:

<< It takes me at least 1 hour 15 minutes to rigg,launch, get to the dock,
walk
 back to the car (idling in at the bottom of the ramp) find a parking place,
 walk back to the boat, go back to the car to get something that I always
 forget, back to the boat, grab the 9 year old from her marine biology
 research. get in the boat. fiddle with my antiquated 2hp evinrude. motor out
 25 minutes to the harbor exit. Sail until the 9 year old gets sea sick
 (usually about 1 hour) sail back in and do it all over again. boy I love
 sailing!

NOW I Know WHY Most of us are Single Sailers... Sad thought is it not...

HOW can we get more of our familys involved in sailing? Aside from Hijacking
them or use of Duct Tape...

Truely Concerned

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

Get paid while you shop!
You also get an additional 10% off on retailers
like--Disney.com, eCost.com, FogDog.com and more.