Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: Publisher (publisher@coalinga.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:03:18 PDT

20 minutes from time we hit ramp to time we cast off and 10 minutes of that
is husband parking truck and walking back to dock

On ramp on trailer husband lifts mast,
On ramp on ground I hold stays and connect pins,
He backs it into the water and drives up ramp to park
Once husband and grandkids are aboard, he usually powers out to clear dock
for stinkpots.
He goes forward to hoist sail and I mind tiller, main sheet, jib sheets and
grand kids.

And maybe one of these days we will get sail slugs

WWP-15 #831 PyroTech

Mary Rickman-Taylor
Publisher
www.coalinga.net