Re: [WWP] Set up poll in steps {:^)

From: solarfry@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:22:25 PDT

Ok!

{:^)

You wanted it broken down into steps...

{:^)

Here it is!

Drive to boat ramp
Drive through boat trailer parking lot
Stop vehicle against pwc
Apologize to PWC user for hitting his jetski
Drive over PWC.
Exchange insurance info.
Snicker
untie mast and rigging
untangle PWC pieces from trailer
segment pieces into usable/throwable
return throwable pieces to pwc owner
lift mast
tangle mast on power lines
start car
move car slightly
untangle mast from power lines
re-raise mast
attach boom
attach sails
kill heckler
throw body under parked car
mount motor
Bleed from cuts inflicted by motor
Cuss at motor
rig lines
bleed over cabin top
clean cabin top
put on band aids
rig sails
get in car
back boat to ramp
apologize to second PWC for bashing in his trailer
exchange insurance info
Back trailer over pwc again
snicker
untangle pieces of PWC trailer from my trailer
complete backing boat to ramp
backup boat till trailer tires touch water
untie boat
give bow line to wife to walk to dock
back boat
slam car brakes
watch boat float speed away from ramp while wifes hold onto limp untied bow
line
watch boat hit pwc and flip owner into drink
run out and yell at pwc owner to get boat back to dock
call tow truck on cellular phone to get my car and trailer out of water
(forget to set in park and set parking brake).
Get car out of water
park car
walk to boat
trip over line and fall in water
swim to boarding ladder
get out of water and onboard boat
get in boat
bleed all over boat
start engine
motor away
hit yacht
apologize to yacht owner
snicker
sail
return to dock to retrieve cellular phone left on piling
hit new powerboat tied to dock
tie to shiny new powerboat
bleed on shiny new powerboat
retrieve cellular phone
cast off all lines tying shiny new powerboat to dock
snicker
cast of lines holding potter to new shiny powerboat
motor away
raise sails
sail again

Are these steps ok?

{:^)
Best
SF

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery. And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing. Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.