[WWP] Sail Cover for P19

From: Dmnjrplace@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:01:39 PDT

Looking for info about sail covers. Can anyone tell me about the covers that
IM or Boat/US sells? Is the cover from IM available in colors? I'd like to
get one to match my tanbark sails. I don't seem to be able to talk to a real
person at IM. Only get told that I called the wrong number or get a
recording. Is there a phone number that I need to know about? The 800
number tells me to call 310-674-8021 but all I get is a recording.

Thanks for your help

Dale Place
P19 #769 Maggie May
Farmington, Mn