Re: [WWP] Sail Cover for P19

From: jckniese@francomm.com
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 10:14:42 PDT

Dmnjrplace@aol.com wrote:

> Looking for info about sail covers. Can anyone tell me about the covers that
> IM or Boat/US sells? Is the cover from IM available in colors? I'd like to
> get one to match my tanbark sails. I don't seem to be able to talk to a real
> person at IM. Only get told that I called the wrong number or get a
> recording. Is there a phone number that I need to know about? The 800
> number tells me to call 310-674-8021 but all I get is a recording.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Dale Place
> P19 #769 Maggie May
> Farmington, Mn

> eGroups eLerts
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com
Hi Dale,
Try calling IM at 1 800 433 4080 or send them an email.
Bob
P19#1148
Dovie
Duanesburg,NY

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery. And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing. Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.