[WWP] Re: Outfitting

From: Karen Johnson (kojohns@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 13:43:02 PDT

Also remember to keep your registration on board and a throwable PFD(ring or seat cushion
with handles)--this is required. If you sail to Canada, have a passport or birth
certificate, they don't accept driver's licenses. I also heard they don't allow
porta-potties either!! We are just purchasing a P-19 ,"Miss Maggie" and are picking it
up this week-end in Clemson, SC. We plan our maiden voyage to be Sat. 4-22 on Lake
Lanier, GA, if the weather cooperates.

Karen
"Miss Maggie," P-19
Grafton, OH