Re: [WWP] boom tents and email for IM

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 06:39:56 PDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 5:40:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ryeg@vais.net
writes:

<< Re: can't find the Boat Tent Pictures...... You just didn't follow the
yellow
 brick road far enough. It's there -- just off in a corner. Try

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/515/photos/BoatTents/Boat_tent.htm

CHUCKLE... The Wizard IS IN! Thanks Rye!!

 By the way, I just got the Bimini Installed on my 19. I bought the cheap one
 from Cabellas ($149) and it looks like it will work out pretty well. I put
it
 on 24" sliding tracks so that I can move it over the companion way when it
 rains and so I can fold it to the rear out past the rudder and outboard for
 storage. It might look a little weird, but I think that's the best way to
get
 it out of the way. I'll try to post pictures over the weekend. >>

Can you sail with the Bimini UP? I would assume so but you know what they
say about assuming <G>...

I rather like the idea of the sliding tracks as I do prefer that I get wet
rather than rain in the Cabin...

I'm not sure about stowing it aft past the stern though. Guess I gotta see
those pictures. Maybe I misunderstand.

Looking forward to those pictures.

BTW Why does every reply go through the Potter list rather than to say Rye in
this case? Curious.

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: