Re: [WWP] ventilation

From: gunwales@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 06:48:39 PDT

My plans include the Florida Keys in summer so I have the same concerns. I have considered replacing the front port with an working hatch so it will catch the wind but since it will act as an awning window when open should also work in the calm hot rain that is not uncommon.

I also wondered about a wind catcher over the cabin hatch positioned to catch the wind and also providing privacy for potti use.

Has anyone tried these? Any specific suggestions for a the front hatch source?

Thanks,

Cliff in PA, soon to be named P15

10% Off FogDog.com, Disney.com, eCost.com and many more.
You get paid as you shop with the Pointclick network.