Re: [WWP] Hi Chris

From: chris.beatty@bankofamerica.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 20:53:23 PDT

How exciting! My address is:

300 Westline Dr. #A313
Alameda, CA 94501

I just got my mainsail back today. I tell you, those guys at Hogin Sails are
nice! They fixed the tear in my batten pocket, gave me a properly fitted
batten, and Installed a set of sail slugs--all for under $100!

I look forward to seeing the pictures. Those that Judy took look really great
on my computer as a screen saver!

Thanks again,

Chris

Magico1@aol.com on 04/20/2000 07:58:58 PM