[WWP] P15s at Foster City Saturday

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:35:59 PDT

Weather permitting, it looks like we'll have at least three P15s checking
out the lagoon and canals of Foster City this Saturday--Mike Westfield,
Dave Kautz, and I are planning to launch about 11 am at the free Boat Park
ramp at Foster City Boulevard and Bounty Drive. Others are welcome to join
us. I'm advised that P15 masts will just clear the bridges, but not P19s.
No gas motors are allowed but electrics are okay. You shouldn't need a
motor, but I'll have my 70 lbf MinnKota in case anyone needs a tow.

(Foster City is a large waterfront community on the bay side of San Mateo
on the San Francisco peninsula, just below the San Mateo bridge. The water
is sheltered and non-tidal.)

Harry Gordon
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: