Re: [WWP] P-19 Dagger Board Latches

From: theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:40:14 PDT

Dear Michael,
    Some good news for you. I forgot that I had dogged all the over center latches
that hold my weighted keel down and really cranked hard. The result was that they
popped loose with a loud brang before I realized what I had done. There was
absolutely no damage. Like they say it's a real forgiving boat.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19"Sea Beeze"