Re: [WWP] P-19 Dagger Board Latches

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 11:12:18 PDT

In a message dated 4/26/00 11:58:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
addoyle@mediaone.net writes:

<< It seems like there ought to be some kind of latch with a release mechanism
 that would giveway before ripping them out of their mounts?!?

Heavy Duty Bungee Cords Works for me. They give under grounding stresses.

I've never Turtled (or for that matter blown up with my propane Force 10 BBQ
grill) so I cannot tell you if several HD Bungee Cords would handle the keel
properly.

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.