Re: [WWP] mode

From: chris.beatty@bankofamerica.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 14:23:24 PDT

Are you implying there is a "copy/paste" mast raising system? If so, can you do
it on the water? While singlehanding? What about a "point and click" keel latch?
;-) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I think the new way is fine (mode A) it's just going to take some getting used
to. I assume folks have figured out how to Delete and empty Trash folders in
their e-mail packages? I don't find the current method anymore disruptive and I
like the increased information sharing. I think this transition and the
different method of addressing has been a catalyst for more exchanges. I don't
mind taking the good with the bad,... the tradeoff is worth it.

Chris Beatty
P19, #1176, Deep Blue
Alameda, CA

denis4x4@frontier.net on 04/27/2000 01:45:31 PM