[WWP] Re:P-19 Dagger Board Latches

From: Bard Johnson (NBARD@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 12:21:29 PDT

Michael described his boat having over-center latches on his dagger
board. Can you give more info describing these? Were they stock items
from IM at some time? Do you know a source for them? The breakaway
aspect sounds good to me. Thanks for any info you can add.
Bard Johnson
P-19 Passing Wind
San Jose, CA