RE: [WWP] Chesapeake Ques???

From: Laura Bertran (lbertran@npr.org)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 11:42:44 PDT

Bill Longyard wrote:

>I hope to do some sailing for a week or two on the Chesapeake in
>the middle of July. Could someone recommend to me a reasonably
>priced marina with a nearby motel? I want to day sail. I'm
>looking, too, for a place that would have decent winds,
>hopefully.

   The Choptank River area offers great sailing, wonderful towns to visit,
nice restaurants, lots of places to stay, and launch ramps in strategic
locations.
   There are good ramps and plentiful motels in Cambridge, MD. Oxford, MD
also has a good launch ramp and some nice B & B's.

Laura Bertran
Starwind 19, First Light
Chesapeake Bay

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.