Re: [WWP] Genoa Track

From: William Shurr (wshurr@email.unc.edu)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 12:25:46 PDT

John: As I remember there is a pretty clear diagram on the Potter
Website, or the Potter manufacturer's website. Generally the forward edge
of the track lines up pretty much where the slope of the hatch would
bisect the rail. I've installed them and would be happy to give more
information. It's a bit difficult to install the screws--definitely takes
two people, one of them scrunched up below.
BILL, wwp15, "Bilzbote".

On Tue, 2 May 2000, John Marotzke wrote:

> I found some cash that the first mate hasn't claimed for shoes and I would
> like to install Genoa tracks on my P-15. In the past someone posted the info
> on Genoa tracks for a P-15 from West Marine. It seems to me that the whole
> set up was about $40.00 . If you would please send the info to me it would
> be appreciated.
>
> Thanks, boat need shoes.
>
> John Marotzke
> Ortonville, MI
> P-15 #1910 "Hooray"

> Now the best and coolest websites come right to you based on your
> unique interests. eTour.com is surfing without searching.
> And, it's FREE!
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com

If you love your Mother...