[WWP] Source for Honda 2hp motor

From: SVsukoshi@aol.com
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 09:25:19 PDT

Yo Potter people:

Attempted to take Sukoshi out for the first sail of the season yesterday.
Got rigged, launched and moved down the dock and pointed into the wind.
Attached rudder and tiller; then the lightning started. Glad we weren't out
in the middle of the lake. A new record for retreiving and unrigging was
set, no doubt. In the process of cleaning up after the 'fire drill' at home,
noticed that the ol' Seagull fuel valve that I tricked into working last year
by replacing it's cork 'seal' with whipping twine <hey, it actually worked
and was better than $50 for one that would also leak due to it's superior
design and choice of materials (cork) from jolly old England> now leaks like
a seive. Soooo, it's time to pony up and buy that new Honda 2hp. Has anyone
purchased one lately? Who has the best prices as the local Honda shop wants
full retail and won't budge a inch? Is the place in Texas still the best
deal? And NO, I don't want an electric trolling motor.

Bill de Ment P-15 #1044 'Sukoshi'
Eagle, Idaho

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.