[WWP] "New" 1988 Potter 15.

From: alaspina@gloryroad.net
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 19:32:56 PDT

My wife and I went to Annapolis this weekend and bought a 1988 P-15
in great condition. The boat came with a galvinized trailer and like
new motor. Everything on the boat looks barely used. The sails are
mint. Gel coat is top notch. I don't understand why the boat is in
such good condition. A worker at the yard assumed the Potter was a
late 90's model for sure. It doesn't have a lot of extras but I am
very satisfied.

We spent the afternoon cleaning the boat today and trying to figure
out the rigging. If anybody has any tips, let's hear them.

Here are some things I looking for if anybody has any extra stuff
they're willing to part with:

1. Swim ladder (stainless)
2. Cockpit awning
3. Cockpit rails
4. Mosquito netting for companion way.
5. Lexan to make better companion way boards

Tony

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.