[WWP] I've a tiger by the tail

From: Gretchen Potter (gpotter@calinet.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 08:09:28 PDT

Hi all. I've been lurking about all winter and am now back to sailing. I
have recently been given an old Cyclone. I sailed it yesterday kinda. I
can tell that when I have this little boat rigged right she will truly fly
and I will probably get wet!
Does anyone know of a website for the Cyclone? I know I don't have the
rigging right. I want get her spiffed up and take her along this summer
when I go to the lake. She'll make a great little boat for the kids to kick
around on while I am relaxing in some little cove and don't want to be
bothered.
Thanks
gretchen
"Sparrow" P19 #1121
<><

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.