[WWP] Way Cool! Autopilot

From: Wm. Longyard (longyard@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 21:17:27 PDT

I bought an Autohelm 800 last year when JSI had them on sale for
$179. Of course I really didn't need one on my Siren 17, but
what the heck! I tried it out for the first time today while
sailing on Jordan Lake near Raleigh, NC. Great wind btw. The
autopilot was fantastic! It really was worth the money, and the
hour or so to install it. While it steered the boat I fiddled
with sails, soaked up the sun, and thought "ain't life grand!"

Bill Longyard
Winston-Salem, NC
Siren 17

Do you play golf? Check out Chipshot.com to
find everything you need to enjoy the game of golf