Re: [WWP] P19 Cabin Fooring

From: Magico1@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 18:49:06 PDT

  I have nice carpeting in my HMS 18 Sunshine. I have a piece that fits
perfectly. When it gets old I just drive to the rear of my local carpet place
and get a nice piece out of the dumpster. I use the old one for a pattern and
in about 30 min. she has new carpets. There is one very strange thing about
the old (70's) Potters, the trunk doesn't leak a drop, and there in no seal
on top.

                         Jerry Barrilleaux HMS 18 Sunshine

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.