[WWP] Re:P-19 Forestay Adjustment/Rigging

From: Karen Johnson (kojohns@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 19:57:48 PDT

Judy, Thank you very much for the lessons. My brain was struggling to keep up with the technical stuff, but I believe I actually grasped the concepts! Our Potter is a 1998, hull 1010(?). The whole number is
HMSB1010B898, I am assuming that makes it hull 1010?
    We will adjust our rig in the driveway probably next week and will let you know how it goes. She goes to a canvas maker for a bit starting tomorrow. We are having a cover made to go over the mast and furled jib
to protect it while it sits in the driveway.

 Fair winds,

Karen Johnson
"Miss Maggie," P-19, hull 1010
Grafton, OH

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!