Re: [WWP] Re: 3 DAY VOYAGE

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 08:51:27 PDT

Oh.....I didn't take any! DRAT!

What would you suggest for taking photos and getting them online? I have
no idea how to do this....do you scan them? Or would I be wise to buy a
digital camera? I've been thinking about this for a while and haven't come
to any definitive conclusions and this website list seems to dictate most
of the wisdom in my life these days (big GRIN!)
thanks!
Ken Silverman, lorax-15

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Judith Blumhorst wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Sounds like a great sailing adventure. Are we going to see some pics
> soon?
>
> Judy B
>
> --- In WWPotter@egroups.com, happy life skills foundation
> <hapilife@e...> wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've been meaning to write this for about a week now, thought you'd
> all
> > enjoy it....our 3 day voyage on puget sound:
> >
> <<snipped>>
>
> > It was a wonderful trip. The bimini is a great thing! saves yer
> skin. I
> > have to set up more stowage places, as we did have to move things
> around
> > to get in bed. But the potter 15 is a truly remarkable ship.....
> >
> > Ken Silverman, p-15,"vegan lorax", bothell, WA

> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com

Win $500 at freewarranty.com!
Click Here: