RE: [WWP] Check out my new mast raising system

From: Chris Beatty (chrisbeatty@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 19:47:40 PDT

Judy, I use velcro too. Mine are actually "Garden Hose Wraps" They are
the perfect length and really convenient. West Marine sells them (usually
back by their garden hose attachments). If I remember they come in 4 packs
and are 2.99. Inspect their length next time you're around Deep Blue.

--- Chris Beatty
--- P19, #1176, "Deep Blue"
--- chrisbeatty@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

beMANY! has a new way to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on
saving more each month: Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!